GATE 2020 Free Job Alert–INDIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY (IIT) advertises online application form for the eligible candidates for GRADUATE APTITUDE TEST in ENGINEERING (GATE) 2020. Willing or Interested Candidates must read the notification for GATE 2020 & all eligibility criteria to apply.
Link to apply Online & Official Notification are given on the end of this Post.
All other details like No. of Vacancies, Age Limit, Application Fees & Important Dates & other details given below :-
Candidates can also download the Admit Card & Result for the given post after the recruitment board official notification to download the same for GATE 2020.
GATE 2020 Educational Qualification :
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering and technology(minimum 4 years course duration after 10+2
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture with Minimum 5 years course.
- Master’s Degree in Science/Mathematics/Statistics/Computer Application.
- Holders of Five Years Integrated Master Degree.
- Holders of Four Years Integrated Master Degree.
- Holders of Five Years Integrated M.Sc.
GATE 2020 Application Fees:-
Candidates Inside India
|All other Candidates||1500|
Candidates Outside India
|Examination Centres||Application Fees|
|Addis Ababa , Colombo, Dhaka & Kathmandu||US$50|
|Dubai & Singapore||US$100|
GATE 2020 Admit Cards :-
Please note that candidates have to download the Admit Card by visiting the official website of Haryana Staff Selection Commission and not to be sent by post for GATE 2020 . After downloading the admit card for GATE 2020 Notification you can take a printout & carry along with you during exam time because candidate is not allowed to enter the examination hall without Admit Card. If candidate can lost their Admit Card before exam there is also provision to download the duplicate admit card to apply for government job vacancy. You can also check the GATE 2020 by visiting the official website.
How to Apply Online :-
Interested & Eligible candidates can apply only through online mode. The candidates also pay the fees by online mode by downloading the bank challan after completing the process. Online application form starts on 03 September 2019 to 24 September 2019. Candidate can pay fees also by Debit Card/Credit Card & Net Banking & through SBI Login.
What to do & when :-
|Starting Date to Apply Online||03 September 2019|
|Last Date of Registration||24 September 2019|
|Online Application Extended Period Last Date||01 October 2019|
|Examination Date||01st/02nd/8th and 09th February 2020|
|Declaration of Result||March 16,2020|
Important Links :-
|Detailed Advertisement||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Available from 3 September 2019|
Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) is basically an examination on the comprehensive understanding of the candidates in various undergraduate subjects in Engineering/Technology/ Architecture and post-graduate level subjects in Science. GATE 2020 will be conducted for 25 subjects (also referred to as “papers”) and it would be distributed over 1st, 2nd, 8th & 9th of February 2020. The GATE examination centres are spread in different cities across India, as well as, in six cities outside India. The examination would be purely a Computer Based Test (CBT).
The GATE score would reflect the relative performance level of the candidate in a particular subject, which is quantified based on the several years of examination data. Note that the GATE 2020 score is valid for THREE YEARS from the date of announcement of the results.
- GIC Recruitment 2019-Apply Online for 25 Vacancies
- Bihar Police Vacancy 2019-Apply Online for 2446 Posts
- HPCL Recruitment 2019-Apply Online for 164 Project Engineer,Law officer & More posts
- Todays ePaper Punjab Kesari
- BESCOM Recruitment 2019-Apply for 400 Diploma & Graduate Apprentice
- UBTER Recruitment 2019-Apply Online for 401 Group D Posts-Banking Adda
- PSPCL Recruitment 2019-Apply Online for Junior Engineer & More Posts
- South Central Coalfields Limited Jobs 2019-Apply Online for 88585 Vacancies-Banking Adda
- HARCO Bank Vacancies 2019-Apply Online for 978 Clerks and More Posts
- UPPSC Recruitment 2019-Apply Online for 486 Assistant Boring Technician Posts-Bankingadda
- Delhi High Court Recruitment 2019-Banking Adda
- Rajasthan Patrika Hindi News Paper
- Bank of Baroda Vacancy 2019-Bankingadda
- Download Nainital Bank Admit Card for PO/SO & Clerks Posts-Banking Adda
- HSSC Recruitment 2019-Apply Online for 754 Assistant Accountant-Banking Adda
Read Also This
Social tagging: GATE 2020