South Indian Bank Recruitment 2019 Free Job Alert–The South Indian Bank Ltd. given a employment notification for the recruitment of Probationary Clerks with a Probation Period of 6 Months .Eligible candidates are requested to apply online mode only for South Indian Bank Vacancy 2019.
All other details like No. of Vacancies, Age Limit, Application Fees & Important Dates & other details given below :-
South Indian Bank Recruitment 2019 Vacancies Details:-
No of vacancies are divided into two zones i.e. North Zone & South Zone. Both these zones are having different vacancies & different states. Candidates are advised to check the official notification for the States under both Zones for South Indian Bank Probationary Clerks Vacancy 2019.
|Name of the Zone||No of Vacancies|
Note:-The number of given vacancies are including all categories. For Category wise posts you can check the official notification for South Indian Bank Vacancy 2019. The no of vacancies is tentative & maybe changed at any stage by Service H.Q.
|Name of the Zone||States Under the Zone|
|North Zone||Assam, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Delhi, Goa, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Odisha, Punjab, Rajasthan, Sikkim, Tripura, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand and West Bengal|
|South Zone||Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Kerala, Puducherry (UT) Tamil Nadu and Telangana|
|South Indian Bank Probationary Clerks Vacancy 2019||Rs. 11765 – 655/3 – 13730 – 815/3 – 16175 – 980/4 – 20095 – 1145/7 – 28110 – 2120/1 – 30230 – 1310/1 – 31540|
Educational Qualification :-
Candidate must have Graduate or its equivalent examination of a recognized University with minimum 60% marks for South Indian Bank Vacancy 2019.Please note that the candidates who are in the last semester of their Graduation & waiting for their result also eligible to apply for the given Vacancies.
Please note application once paid will not be refunded in any case by the recruitment board.So candidates are must read the official notification carefully before applying for South Indian Bank Vacancy 2019.
|Category||Application Fees ( in Rs.)|
Above Fess is excluding the GST Charges & all other applicable charges for the South Indian Bank Vacancy 2019.
Age Limit :-
Candidate’s age applying for the given post above is not more than 26 years as on 20 June 2019.Age Relaxation for SC/ST Candidates is 5 Years.
Mode of Selection :-
The Selection ll be done on the basis of Online Test & Personal Interview.
How to Apply Online :-
Candidates can apply only through the online mode, No other modes of application will be accepted. Fees can be made by using Credit Card/Debit Card and Net Banking or through Mobile Wallets. After Fees confirmation e-Receipt will be generated & required to take printout for the same.
What to do & when :-
|Online Application Starting Date||19 June 2019|
|Online Application End date||30 June 2019|
|Date of Online Test||26 July 2019|
Important Links :-
|Official Website||Click Here|
Available from 19 June 2019
- GIC Recruitment 2019-Apply Online for 25 Vacancies
- Bihar Police Vacancy 2019-Apply Online for 2446 Posts
- HPCL Recruitment 2019-Apply Online for 164 Project Engineer,Law officer & More posts
- Todays ePaper Punjab Kesari
- BESCOM Recruitment 2019-Apply for 400 Diploma & Graduate Apprentice
- UBTER Recruitment 2019-Apply Online for 401 Group D Posts-Banking Adda
- PSPCL Recruitment 2019-Apply Online for Junior Engineer & More Posts
- South Central Coalfields Limited Jobs 2019-Apply Online for 88585 Vacancies-Banking Adda
- HARCO Bank Vacancies 2019-Apply Online for 978 Clerks and More Posts
- UPPSC Recruitment 2019-Apply Online for 486 Assistant Boring Technician Posts-Bankingadda
- Delhi High Court Recruitment 2019-Banking Adda
- Rajasthan Patrika Hindi News Paper
- Bank of Baroda Vacancy 2019-Bankingadda
- Download Nainital Bank Admit Card for PO/SO & Clerks Posts-Banking Adda
- HSSC Recruitment 2019-Apply Online for 754 Assistant Accountant-Banking Adda
Read Also This
Social tagging: South Indian Bank Recruitment 2019