Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2018-Indian Coast Guard advertises online application form for the Recruitment of Navik (Domestic Branch-Cook & Steward) Vacancies. Interested and Qualified candidates can apply online from dated 15 October 2018 to 29 October 2018. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online by downloading the Application form .Please find all other details given below-
No. of Post :-
Post details for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2018 is given as follows-
Name of Post
Note:-The number of given vacancies are including all categories. For Category wise posts you can check the official notification. The no of vacancies is tentative & maybe changed at any stage by Service H.Q.
Age Limit for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2018 :-
Name of Post
|Navik (Domestic Branch-Cook & Steward)||
Minimum Age is 18 & Maximum age is 22 Years as on 01 April 2019.
Upper age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates
Educational Qualification :-
10th Class with 50% marks in aggregate from a board of Education recognized by Central/State Government. (5% relaxation in above minimum cut off will be given for SC/ST candidates and outstanding sports person of National level who have obtained 1st, 2nd or 3rd position in any field sports events at the Open National Championship/ Interstate National Championship. This relaxation will also be applicable to the ward of Coast Guard uniform personnel deceased while in service).
Indian Coast Guard Admit Card :-
Please note that candidates have to download the Admit Card from 08 November 2018 to 15 November 2018 by visiting the official website of Indian Coast Guard and not to be sent by post. After downloading the Indian Coast Guard admit card you can take a printout & carry along with you during exam time because candidate is not allowed to enter the examination hall without Admit Card .If candidate can lost their Admit Card before exam there is also provision to download the duplicate admit card.
Question Papers PDF for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2018 :-
Interested candidates applying for Navik (Domestic Branch-Cook & Steward) posts can download the previous year’s Question Paper in the PDF Format from here. Go through the question Papers or Model test Papers for the Recruitment & answer the questions. These are the sample papers only.
How to Apply Online :-
Interested & Eligible candidates can apply only through online mode. The candidates also pay the fees by online mode by downloading the bank challan after completing the process. Online application form starts on 15 October 2018 to 29 October 2018. Fee can be paid through Internet banking, Debit card and Credit card & by visiting any branch of SBI on banking hours.
What to do & when :-
Starting Date to Apply Online
|15 October 2018|
Last Date to Apply Online
|29 October 2018|
|Admit Card Release Date||
08 November 2018 to 15 November 2018
End of November 2018
Important Links :-
Available from 15 Oct 18
- UBTER Recruitment 2019-Apply Online for 401 Group D Posts-Banking Adda
- PSPCL Recruitment 2019-Apply Online for Junior Engineer & More Posts
- South Central Coalfields Limited Jobs 2019-Apply Online for 88585 Vacancies-Banking Adda
- HARCO Bank Vacancies 2019-Apply Online for 978 Clerks and More Posts
- UPPSC Recruitment 2019-Apply Online for 486 Assistant Boring Technician Posts-Bankingadda
- Delhi High Court Recruitment 2019-Banking Adda
- Rajasthan Patrika Hindi News Paper
- Bank of Baroda Vacancy 2019-Bankingadda
- Download Nainital Bank Admit Card for PO/SO & Clerks Posts-Banking Adda
- HSSC Recruitment 2019-Apply Online for 754 Assistant Accountant-Banking Adda
- Todays Amar Ujala Epaper
- EPFO Recruitment 2019 Social Security Assistant Admit Card Download
- Bihar NHM CHO Recruitment 2019-Download Written Exam Admit Card
- WB Police Jobs 2019-Apply Online for 668 Sub-Inspector Posts-Banking Adda
- Today’s ePaper – Dainik Jagran