- Terms & conditions
- SITE CONTENT
The downloading or screen-recording of the content viz. videos, audio, text, html pages, mock tests, data-sheet and other content available on the website is strictly prohibited. Anyone found downloading or screen-recording of the content will be liable for strict legal actions.
- Third Party Content
- Limited Usage of Site Content License
Except as provided in Section 1(d) below, Bankingadda grants you the limited, revocable, non-transferable, non-exclusive right to use the Site and the associated Bankingadda Content and Third Party Content (collectively, “Site Content”) by displaying the Site Content on your computer, and downloading and printing pages from the Site under the condition that (i) such activity is solely for your personal, education or other non-commercial use, (ii) you do not modify or prepare derivative works from the Site Content, (iii) you do not obscure, alter or remove any notice of copyright set forth on any Site pages or Site Content, (iv) you do not otherwise reproduce, re-distribute or publicly display any of the Site Content and (v) you do not copy any Site Content to any other media or other storage format.
- User Content
If you elect to display, post, submit or otherwise make available to others, on the Site any content or works of authorship, including, without limitation, images, software, audio files, text, or any other materials (collectively, “User Content”), you hereby grant to Bankingadda a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, worldwide, non-exclusive right and license, including the right to grant sublicenses to third parties, to use, reproduce, publicly display, publicly perform, prepare derivative works from and distribute such User Content, for any purpose. In addition, you hereby irrevocably represent and warrant to Bankingadda that (i) you have all necessary power, authority, right, title and/or licenses to grant to Bankingadda the foregoing right and license and (ii) the posting, submission, display by you of User Content on the Site, and the exercise by Bankingadda of the foregoing license does not and will not (1) violate any law or (2) infringe any intellectual property right of any third party. You hereby irrevocably agree to indemnify, defend and hold Bankingadda, its affiliates, directors, officers, employees and agents harmless from and against any and all loss, costs, damages, liabilities and expenses arising out of or related to any third party claim resulting from a breach of the foregoing representations and warranties.
All trademarks, service marks and logos included on the Site (“Marks”) are the property of Bankingadda or third parties, and you may not use such Marks without the express, prior written consent of Bankingadda or the applicable third party.
- Monitoring of Site Content
Bankingadda may, but is not obligated to, monitor Site Content, User Content and your use of the Site. Bankingadda reserves the right to accept, reject or modify any Site Content or User Content, but assumes no liability based on its acceptance, rejection, modification or failure to modify any Site Content or User Content.
- SITE USAGE
Submission of User Content
In connection with your use of the Site, you agree not to submit any User Content which (i) is unlawful, (ii) violates any right of publicity or invades the privacy of others, (iii) constitutes obscene, pornographic, indecent, profane or otherwise objectionable material, (iv) is discriminatory, hateful or bigoted toward, or abusive of, any group or individual, (v) is libellous or defamatory or (vi) violates any applicable law or government regulation.
- Prohibited Conduct
You may not use the Site to post, transmit or link to (i) any advertisement, promotional materials or solicitation related to any product or service that is competitive with Bankingadda products or services or (ii) software or programs which contain any harmful code, including, but not limited to, viruses, worms, time bombs or Trojan horses. You may not deploy to the Site any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other application designed to retrieve, index, “data mine,” information from the Site.
You hereby irrevocably agree to indemnify, defend and hold Bankingadda, its affiliates, directors, officers, employees and agents harmless from and against any and all losses, costs, damages, liabilities and expenses (including attorneys’ fees) arising out of or related to you use of the Site.
- Linked Websites
- Bihar Health Department Recruitment 2019-Online Link Active for Senior Resident/Tutor Posts
- ICDS Bihar Sevika Recruitment 2019-Last Date to Apply Extended for 467 Vacancies
- CISF Recruitment 2019 for 914 Tradesman and Constable Posts
- PSPCL Recruitment 2019-Apply for 3500 Assistant Lineman Vacancies
- SAIL Recruitment 2019 -Apply Online for 463 Trainee Vacancies
- SSC Stenographer Vacancy 2019 2020-Apply Online Here
- Bihar Vidhan Parishad 2019 Vacancy-Apply Online for Office Attendant & More Posts
- ECIL Recruitment Notification 2019-Apply online for 200 Junior Technical Officer Posts
- HSSC All Exams Dates Annouced @hssc.gov.in
- NHM Maharashtra Recruitment 2019-Apply for 3965 Community Health Officer Posts
- HSSC Recruitment 2019 Last Date Extended for 3206 Turner Instructor & More Vacancies
- Haryana HSSC PGT Online Form Last Date Extended Apply Now @hssc.gov.in
- HSSC Recruitment 2019-Link Available to Apply for 754 Assistant Accountant & More Posts
- BTSC Bihar Jobs 2019-Apply Online for 9299 Staff Nurse and Tutor Posts
- SSC Recruitment 2019-Apply Online for SI,CAPFs and ASI Vacancies